Sunday, September 11, 2011

some quotes tat really inspire me

I was with someone from the time I was 18 and I've never been my own independent adult. Right now there's no space in my head for who's going to be next or how I need to fill my time. I'm trying to expand myself and grow and be comfortable with who I am before I get into another relationship where I'll just repeat a cycle. Otherwise I will have ten failed relationships. I will be Elizabeth Taylor by the time I am 60 and I don't want that.


If your idea of a role model is somebody who's gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I'm not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.


I like someone who has a super gentle spirit and energy, who's funny and has a good sense of humour - I'm really gentle, and so I like a boy who will treat me that way. I don't like boys who are mean to their mummies. That's a real turn off for me. And I don't like boys who aren't chivalrous. To me, not being respectful is a big deal.

I think that God or the universe, or whatever you believe in, gave men brute physical strength and gave women their sexuality. It's so easy to control men with it, so I don't know why I wouldn't embrace it and allow myself to be empowered by it.
I personally always find something really scary about watching little girls learning to manipulate their dads by baby talking. Then they grow up and use the same technique on their boyfriends or husbands. That scares me because it's just so sick on so many levels.

I've been afraid of the dark all my life. I leave the lights on all the time and if the light is off, I have to run across the room to get to the switch. I can't walk through a dark room. I'm afraid of what I can't see.


I feel like that's my purpose in life, to do charity work and help people around the world on a global level. Being part of this business, you have so much influence and you can really make a difference. I'm drawn towards the idea of somehow helping children.


Of course, I have a lot of flaws. But I do not tell them - ever.


"My mom always taught me to be sweet and polite and cross my legs because it's what the guys like. Actually, they like a raunchy girl once in a while." - being a feminine woman


I wake up every morning and I'm thankful for what I have. I've been blessed with a lot of wonderful things and I try to reflect on that every chance I can


Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells


The ups and downs, the problems and stress, along with all the happiness, have given me optimism and hope because I am living proof of survival.


If you can live for other people away from yourself you will be happy and if you live for yourself then you will not be happy and you won't be able to sleep or do anything else.















No comments:

Post a Comment

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers