Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My half way being a medial docter

Tym flies ....ya..so here is my new sem ..omg i dnt belive i am 7th sem already..I now feel more like a docter except for prescribing medicine ...=P BUT i am learning to diagnosis the patient for detecting their disease...i feel myself so lucky to get finest education from one of he reputed and renowed college of CHINA...5000+ bed is not a joke...and here everyday patients comes up with new cases for treating disease...
nevertheless...i am not a full intern now...but half way to being a intern...so here this sem my majors are Preventive Medicine,Diagnosis,radiology,acupunture,gediatris and nuclear medicine...
       Digitally i am preparing myself to find the patients problem..here we don't see a patient coming for simple prescription..they come with complicated serious brain damage or parts of body...so we do need highly techique machines to detect the microorgans...and diagnosis them regaring disease.
ps:I feel so grateful to learn and make all of the things i learn applicable in future to my patients..XOXO ..c ya..zaijian..

No comments:

Post a Comment

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers