Tuesday, July 5, 2011

pheww..finally my busy schedules and exams preparations r over..time to enjoy ..Its summer baby...fuck i went through so many craps...before i updated all this..holy shit thoses exam preparations were like...omgggggggg..working and working like donkey.....better donkey cud be less stressed...wat else he has to do except carring loads..by for me had to carry loads and get freaking worried abt it...duh..i was saying loads aka memoize...lol
I had 1 week for my t.c.m preparation...and whole week i hav to lay down..cuz i was having i was having wisdom tooth..yeahhhhhhhhh i got wisdom..god damn it hurts like hell..and i went throgh so many medications...amoxilin and painkillers.after five days of antibiotics intake and painkiller ..still my right cheek was swollen...and even lymph nodes around mandibular areas....really had a hard tym...and..finally i got rid of them after 1 week..i was like omggg..fuck i dnt wish this even for my worstest enemy in the planet..so MY WISDOM TEETH WAS INDEED A BITCH..i wanted to visit a dentist but cuz of my exam tension...i cudn't...damn it paralyzed me for a week..it was such a torture...i cudnt sleep properly...in right position how i used to and the feeling i get when i get up early in morning..fuck..i cant open my mouth ...hurts like hell..and i cudnt eat spicy food..had to survive on mufins and juice....pS i am all fit and fight now..i can break anyone's wisdom teeth...

2 comments:

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers