Sunday, July 24, 2011

Make up brush fulfil all my fantasies


I have sort of an odd obsession with make-up brushes. I've never actually bought a makeup brush by itself, yet somehow I've come into possession of a number of excellent brushes that I covet dearly.
Whenever I go into Sephora I always have to make my way over to the rows of make-up brushes and play with them. Weird, I know. They're just so pretty and fluffy.
Anyways, I recently got hold of three  Make-up Brushes, and they are to dye for. They came all wrapped up in nice plastic sheaths, and I even got a useful make-up bag along with them!



I've never used a triangle brush before, and the shape made it really easy to get all the right spots. Super soft and pretty too!
The eye brush,  was definitely my favorite. Described as "a medium-dome brush, great for blurring and blending of eye shadows. Perfect for creating a smoky effect and focusing on the crease of the eye."
I love doing the smoky eye look, and this brush made it so simple and quick! I was done with my eyeshadow (which was perfectly blended) so fast! It also holds a lot of shadow, so it goes on very pigmented. Loved it!
I don't really use lip brushes all too much because my lips are sensitive to most lip glosses, and I get these ugly cold sores. I'm thinking this might be the solution to my problem however, because I can clean it every time I use it, so the bacteria that would usually stay on the end of my lip gloss or lipstick would be obsolete. Well see if it works!
The brush is number , and the website says it's "a flat, tipped brush, for precise lining of the lip contour and for perfect application of lip cream and gloss." I rubbed it around the tip of my lipstick, and it made for very easy and quick application because I could really see what I was doing. My lips are a little bigger, so I could really get the exact shape with this brush.
Yay! The thing that really struck me about these brushes was how much faster I was able to do my make-up with them! Great quality, and they feel so soft and fluffy on my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers