Sunday, April 10, 2011

"If I were to die, murdered in cold blood tomorrow, would you feel sorrow or show love or would it matter?/ could never be the leadoff batter of things, shit for me to feed off, I'm see-saw battlin/but there's way too much at stake for me to be fake/there's too much on my plate and I came way too far in this game to turn and walk away/and not say what I've got to say/what the fuck you take me for, a joke? You smokin crack?/'fore I do that I'll beg Mariah to take me back/I'll get up 'fore I get down, run myself in the ground/ 'fore I put some whack shit out Im tryina smack this one out the park, 5000 mark, ya'll steady tryina drown this shark/ ain't gonna do nothin but piss me off/ lid to the can of whip-ass, just twist me off" 

~ 'When the Music Stops'-Eminem

"Cuz there's a lotta shit I keep bottled that hurts deep inside of my soul/and just know that I grow colder the older I grow, this boulder on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold/ and this load is like the weight of the world and I think my neck is breakin should I give up, or try to live up to these expectations?"

~ 'Hailie's Song'-Eminem

There are a lot of times when I feel like this. Just like this. I turn a corner and there's another freaking roadblock. The lyrics of songs speak my truth that I cannot write and yet nobody understands those lyrics in the context I do.

I had a raging fire going of stuff to rant here, but now I've lost them all. You see me walking around, just know that I'm mad today, if you couldn't already tell. I'll apologize later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers