Saturday, April 16, 2011

<3Paris hilton's quote"<3
"All you have to do in life is go out with your friends, party hard, and look twice as good as the bitch standing next to you. " 

"Always walk around like you have on an invisible tiara. " 

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything." 

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance." 

"I’m an animal activist. Many people say that I’m a hypocrite, because I eat burgers and stuff like that but I won’t wear fur. But I’m not a hypocrite. I just only wear fake fur. " 

"If you have a beautiful face you don’t need fake boobs to get anyone’s attention" 

"Never drink diet soda. It shows you have no nerve. Only drink real colas, caffeine-packed energy drinks, or vitamin water. Hate champagne because that’s what everyone expects you to love. Energy drinks are the best party drinks. You never get tired, you never get a hangover, and you can make fun of all the loaded people who think they’re clever but are really acting stupid. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers