Friday, March 9, 2012


  • Meredith Grey: The Game. They say a person either has what it takes to play, or they don't. My mother was one of the greats. Me on the other hand... I'm kinda screwed. I can't think of any one reason why I'd want to be a surgeon. But I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose. There are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game. And you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit, but here's the thing... I love the playing field.A Hard Day's Night
  • Meredith Grey: Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.
  • Derek Shepherd: Ok. What do we wanna promise each other?
  • Meredith Grey: That you'll love me... even when you hate me.
  • Derek Shepherd: To love each other, even when we hate each other. No running. Ever! Nobody walks out. No matter what happens.
  • Meredith Grey: No running.
  • Derek Shepherd: What else?
  • Meredith Grey: That we'll take care of each other, even when we're old, and smelly, and senile. And... if I get Alzheimer's and forget you...
  • Derek Shepherd: I will remind you who I am, every day. To take care when old, senile, and smelly. This is forever. Sign.
  • Meredith Grey: This is our wedding. A post it?
  • Derek Shepherd: Mhmmm. If you sign it.
  • Meredith Grey: Now what?
  • Derek Shepherd: Now I kiss the bride. (They kiss)
  • Meredith Grey: Married.
  • Derek Shepherd: Married. Now Or Never
  • awwwwwwwwwwwww..heart them.alotttttttttt
    hope i get a man like derek smdy in future :)
  • "If there's a crisis, you don't freeze, you move forward. You get the rest of us to move forward. Because you've seen worse. You've survived worse, and you know we'll survive too. You say you're all dark and twisty. It's not a flaw, it's a strength. It makes you who you are."
    Derek Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers