Saturday, December 4, 2010

My last month of the year!!

2010 dec ..
Showered by yellow autumn leaves …and a breezing air blowin my hair..with all my protection shield like a armatur in a battle field here I come with my thick mufflers  cap and gloves and boots…. Weather is such a sick ..and I dnt feel to go out …enjoyin a day of my weekend inside my dorm sleepin my warmy bed and  restin in my cuddly pillow…
December is also a rush hour for all the student as it is the last month for the endin sem…so whether I feel for studin or not I hav to get started …and be ready with a cup of coffee and my bulky books in front of me ...may it b in class or in library..:(
Also I am even more excited for more to come..christmas and new year…..
End of the year..recalls u ure memos of year ’10….
Even at the end of the year u flashblack all of the gooddeeds and evil deeds  of ure whole year and commit ure self with a new resolution….for the comin new year..
Moreover this month is a most celebrating month to be treated..as many of my  dear  n near fren's birthday fall  on this month…<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

its all cuz of u

its all cuz of u
miss u

Followers